ROSIE BOSWORTH, Ph.D
Dr. Rosie Bosworth is a New Zealand based future foods consultant, speaker and entrepreneur with a key focus on bioactives for human health and nutrition and alternative protein systems such as cell-based meat, plant proteins and dairy alternatives.
Rosie has a Ph.D in environmental innovation and sustainable technology development, with much of her research undertaken at the University of Maastricht, the Netherlands – home of the world’s first lab grown burger.
Rosie advises businesses, industry and government, locally and internationally, on various strategic pathways forward in the future of food and agriculture and has worked for various start ups and agencies in this area. In 2017 Rosie was inducted into the University of Auckland’s 40 Under 40 – in the Influencer & Disruptor category. She is also an experienced journalist, yoga teacher and regular keynote speaker (including TEDx) on the future of food.
KEY EXPERTISE AREAS
- Extensive experience and insight into alternative protein systems and technologies underpinning new global food production systems
- Plant bioactives and key inputs driving functional food & health hormonal / mood food / brain /gut heath etc
- Communications, storytelling and copywriting
- Investor relations, fundraising and collaboration
- Strategy, future trends and insights for NPD